School Tours + Workshops
- Come to FACT with your school and experience art in an unique way!
At FACT we mix our passions, using film, art and technology in a very creative way. Our current exhibition, You feel me_, presents artwork that needs to be experienced through all senses, and will challenge your students’ traditional understanding of what takes place in an art gallery.
- Playing VR video games
- Exploring the depths of Youtube
- A VR experience created by groups of young people in Toxteth and Dingle
- Learning about the future of language
- Flying into space and discover new planets, flowers and animals in a beautifully drawn VR experience.
The students will become adventurers following a map, and they’ll be guided through its potential meanings and the artists’ ideas behind it.
On top of that we offer a free 45 minute workshop where students will learn about VR filmmaking and be able to create their own VR film inspired by the artwork. We’ll provide all the props, costumes and filming kit!
If you are interested in enhancing specific areas of the curriculum give us a shout and we’ll prepare a workshop that adapts to your needs.
If you are not able to come to FACT, we can look into bringing the workshop into your classroom (for free) as well, so let us know!
The tour + workshop visit is 1h 30m long.
We can adapt times to your needs.
Maximum 35 students per group.
If you have any other queries please email email@example.com.