Dance Diversity Programme
Start date: –
Our exciting 6 week programme introduces children and young people of all key stages to the dance, culture, geography, history and languages of Spain, Ireland, China, India, Caribbean and African countries. The programme is delivered by our expert team and based on our acclaimed schools resource World in a Box, encapsulating Movema’s unique approach.
Participants will learn some basic dance movements from each culture, practice languages, engage with some socio-political issues pertaining to that country or culture, work together to create dances and takes part in fun and exciting activity-based learning games using music, movement and creativity.
- Increases confidence and self esteem
- Develops communication and observation skills
- Increases physical and mental wellbeing
- Improves creativity and personal development
- Encourages team-working and peer learning